We are in need of the following: updated 9/19/2016
We understand that you want to help but may not have the time to physically volunteer. There are other ways that you can help the rescue. Donate items or money both are tax deductible. Here is a list of items that the new property is desperately needing:
- Garden hoses, muck rakes, horse hay rings, your unused gardening supplies.
- Grooming items (brushes, scrapers, shampoo, conditioner, Listerine (original), grooming sheers).
- Landscaping timber, Hot wire, No climb horse fencing, Fence boards (1″x6″x18′).
- Water buckets, feed buckets, hay nets, muck buckets.
- Your un-used tack and training items, saddles (english & western), Halters. Lead ropes.
- Tractor implements
- Grass seed, Hay (coastal, alfalfa, peanut, T/A,) rolls, cubes, or pellets
12′ corral panels and gates
- round pen
CASH donations may be sent to 6014 CR 214 Keystone Heights, FL 32656 by check please made out to Family Horse Ranch. Thank you